They played all morning with him.
Did you know Ryan could fly?
Since Curtis is a poor law student, my house isn't just a fun place to visit it's also a laundromat. The boys had a great time in his basket while waiting for the dryer.
The boys telling Uncle Curtis stories from their rocket ship.
Throwing kids is fun!!Then it's off the Ryan's school to meet his teacher. When we met his new teacher the first words out of Ryan's mouth were, "I'm a good break dancer. Can I show you my moves?" That kid cracks me up. I didn't get any pictures of Ryan at his new school, I'm saving that for the first day of school but I got a picture of me showing how I feel about my baby starting school...
happy/scared/anxious/excited/nervous and a little gassy





6 comments:
You look GREAT!
I wish your brother was my uncle!
Not so bad!
You glad you now?
BTW you could lose weight with me! I will let you ;)
Sounds like everything went great...awesome. Good luck on the "grieving" mother thing. What are you going to do with just one around the house?! :)
Did you totally redo your house?, I don't recognize any of the furniture. I love that Ryan wanted to show his teacher his "moves", what a stud.
Post a Comment