Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Before 'n' After

All the craziness surrounding our house has finally come to a close (for a few days...then my family comes to town). We finished painting at 3am today and got all our "new" furniture delivered this afternoon. It looks so great!!

Here's what my living room looked like before. Note the ugly green and brown walls that the previous owners painted (bleh).



Here's what it looks like now!! So much better. I'm loving the nice, cream colored walls and once we paint our island and hallway the antique blue, we'll be finished.

Now I'm just waiting on my frame for this painting. So imagine this in a dark frame behind the couch....gorgeous!!

7 comments:

shahna said...

Oh man- it is beautiful! I love it when I get something new, even if it is just a small knick -knack. I can't imagine what it must be like to get ALL new stuff. I am so happy for you!!!! Is that a Gustav Klimt painting? I love him! I have "three ages of woman" in my dining room.

Brooke said...

Way to go! You guys work fast!!

The A Team said...

it is klimt. i want to get the three ages for my mantel. great minds...eh?

Amanda said...

looks AWESOME!!!!!

We might be going back to the sprinkler park next week one morning...I'll let you know the day:)

Amber Hooten said...

That looks great! Wanna come and do mine???

Lisa said...

Looks nice!!!!!

Bethanne said...

Nice work, Ami. I'll definitely forgive you for blowing us off the other day to finish it... :)

haiku