To start I just want to say that this post is not to complain in any way. I'm just tired and know that you moms out there can relate. From my previous posts, you know how my week has been. My kids have been sick off and on since a week ago Wednesday, which turned into ear infections. There was a paint on my carpet incident. We've been painting all week and moving Jason's parents on top of it. After moving yesterday and setting up everything at our house, we were glad to be done and finally relaxing. As I was making dinner, Ryan came into the kitchen and told me that he didn't feel well. I told him to lay down. He laid next to Jason, who told me he was burning up. We took his temperature and it was almost 101. We've been monitoring an ear infection since Wednesday and were told that the second his fever spikes, we have to go in. Of course it spikes at 7pm on a Friday, so it's off to urgent care. They were fast there, then it was off to Walgreen's to fill the prescriptions. They were not fast there. When we finally got home, ice cream in hand (since ice cream makes everyone feel better) it was almost 10. As I went to put the boys in bed, I realized that I hadn't washed Noah's sheets yet since he'd spilled grape juice on it the night before. So I put Noah down in my bed with daddy and stayed up until 11 something waiting for the dryer. Good times.

My hot date last night. Ryan is the cutest sick kid. He was making every one laugh and is so much fun. You'd never know he was hurting.

My little ladies man with his new friends.

Waiting at Walgreen's. He was so much fun. He wanted to show every one his cool purple gloves.
What's sad is this is actually a pretty typical week. The activities may change but the busyness and sleep deprivation levels remain the same. Then I wonder why I'm so tired and don't feel like working out...I'm living on about 3 hours of sleep a night and running nonstop from the moment I wake up until I fall into bed, except during blogging breaks. I wonder what will happen when I add school on top of everything?
1 comment:
I've heard that we'll get to a point in our lives where we'll miss this....do you think that's true? lol. Good Luck ... I hope the really busy thing you have to deal with next week is where to spend the million dollars that miraculously showed up on your door step :)
Post a Comment