It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Ha ha ha! One of our faves too... can't wait!
I saw this the other night watching the Olympics and nearly died laughing. We love The Office and can't wait to see what is going on in Scranton!
I was just telling Golden that I can't wait for it to come back on, too.
I was trying to tell someone about this promo, and they looked at me like I was an idiot. Guess I don't have Dwight's execution. So funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! One of our faves too... can't wait!
I saw this the other night watching the Olympics and nearly died laughing. We love The Office and can't wait to see what is going on in Scranton!
I was just telling Golden that I can't wait for it to come back on, too.
I was trying to tell someone about this promo, and they looked at me like I was an idiot. Guess I don't have Dwight's execution. So funny!
Post a Comment