A family friend passed away this weekend. Heather was a healthy 25 year old and on her way to the temple. She had an aneurysm on Friday and never woke up. She's being kept alive on life support because she's a donor and they're looking to place her organs but she has no brain activity. It's very hard because she was so young and like a sister to several of my sister in laws. She has a beautiful 3 year old who will grow up without a mother.
My niece touched my heart tonight. She turns 4 tomorrow and is friends with Heather's daughter. She was asking her mom when Tay Tay's mom will come back and my sister in law was telling her she was in heaven and not coming back and my sweet niece said, "Well, she'll be okay then." I know that's the way to look at it but it's so hard to look at her family and friends and think that.
Please pray for her family, especially her mother and younger sister, who are having a difficult time right now.





3 comments:
This is Juli's mom Tricia, and I am praying. This is very sad indeed. Remember our God has brought you all to this and He will continue with you as you travel through it. Hang on to Him as that is where your strength will come from. He is in control and our steps are led by Him.
Tricia
Wow. Very sad. Since I had two strokes, I know all to well that those things just hit out of no where. My heart goes out to her and her family.
This is so scary and so so sad:( That poor little girl....I can always cry when I think of a child losing their mother:(
Post a Comment