Here's the birthday boy getting ready to blow out his candle.
Big sister Natalie posing for the camera.
Ryan singing a song about his cupcake for me.
Me with Tammy, the best friend a gal can have!
The kids all "helping" Stephen open his presents.
Jason in his party hat/beak...?
David playing a computer game with Ryan and Natalie watching. I had to take a picture of him on his very macho computer.
Ryan and Natalie playing a game of their own on Natalie's equally macho computer.Good times had by all!!





2 comments:
Fun birthday party!
Is this your friend's girl, Natalie, that was in the hospital? It looks kind of like her (cute as a button) but I'll be honest...I can't really tell.
bethanne, that is the very same natalie who was in the hospital but she's doing much better now!! we're all just holding our breaths, in 5 months she's done with chemo and can be a kid again.
Post a Comment