Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let's Play What's That Smell?

Our first contestant comes to us from the beautiful state of Texas. She's a southern girl who isn't afraid of bugs....let's hear it for Ami (woohooo). Tell us what you've done so far...

Well, there was a strange smell in my bedroom this morning so I went looking for it. It wasn't the laundry but I did it any way. It wasn't the trash but I took it out any way. I took a shower (in case it was me....at that point I was getting desperate) and the smell persisted. It's been traced to under the sink in the bathroom. Every thing's been cleaned out so it has to be under the cabinets.

Our second contestant comes to us from California. He's a wrestler that you can't pin down.....it's Jason. His job is to pull apart the bathroom counter tonight and see what's causing the smell....and try not to pass out of lose his lunch. Our thoughts are with you as you take on this endeavor. We'll come back with the results after these messages....back to you Chuck.

5 comments:

shahna said...

Oh my gosh I HATE that game and I have had to play it sooo many times! It is the funniest feeling to run around your house sniffing constantly trying to locate a source of a bad smell.

shahna said...

BTW, LLLLOOOOVVVEEE the new wallpaper.

The A Team said...

i love it too!!! it actually reminded me so much of you that i checked your page to make sure you didn't have it before putting it up.

Bethanne said...

Love the new look of the page! :)

But I definitely don't admire you for the smelly game you have to play! I have a weak stomach...good luck!

Anonymous said...

OOoooooooooooooh YUCK!

Clever post.

haiku