It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
How lame am I?
I wanted to add some songs to my playlist but couldn't remember my log-in. No problem, they'll email a new password to you. I gave my spam email address for the account so I gave them that one and then went over to check my email. I don't remember the password to that account either. Maybe I should come up with some password system to keep everything in order. Right now I just use a word that makes me laugh with a few characters and numbers added in here and there...not the most effective security system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
you just made me laugh! youre too funny!!
thankyou!
Ha! I hate passwords and user names...I have a list of 3-5 of each and I just start using them and guessing! Sounds like you got it working, though!!
lol, i use the same two for everything. i'm pretty sure mine are too easy to figure out- but that's the only way I CAN FIGURE THEM OUT! also, the way you word things is so funny all the time. you should do stand-up i feel like.
Post a Comment