"Are we going somewhere, mommie?" he asked me.
"No, but we should get dressed at some point." I told him.
"No, thank you mommie, I want to just stay here with you."
Awwwwww. I think my heart may explode from all the cuteness.
This pictures from Christmas time but it's my favorite picture of the boys. They're actually snuggling...amazing!
On another, equally awesome tangent, I've lost about 20 pounds in 3 weeks and am not stopping anytime soon. I've discovered that not only do I love kickboxing but am actually pretty good at it and do it every day during nap time. woohooo!!





3 comments:
http://candsthompson.blogspot.com/
Love it!!! It's been so fun and addicting blogging!!!!!
Chrystalee
Awesome!-exercise should always be fun. I've been reading your blog but the first day you wrote so many I wanted to be sure and read them all and then I forgot to go back through and comment! I love that you've joined the blogging world.
woo hoo! i would like to lose 20 lbs in 3 weeks. or atlest 15. :) you are awesome! .... and those boys.....*sigh* too cute. so exactly how against kidnapping are you?
Post a Comment