Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Bloom-Rific

Fall is my favorite season but I adore Spring. The colors, the smells and of course the flowers.



My four trees in the backyard are blooming. I don't know what kind of trees they are but they sure are beautiful. I keep taking pictures of them and watching the progress as the flowers slowly turn to tiny leaves.

This is a close-up of one of the trees. I first took pictures of the blossoms against the grey stormy sky a few days ago but decided to try again on a clear day and it looks much better!

Spring means playing outside. Ryan had fun jumping on the trampoline and blowing bubbles outside while mommy and Noah played with chalk on the patio.

When Noah joined his brother, they had fun examining the flowers and acorns that had fallen onto the trampoline.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Your pear trees look gorgeous! I'm pretty sure those are "Bradford Pears" anyway, if you're still wondering. We really need to get a trampoline for the boys... so much fun and perfect weather for it!

Chrystalee said...

Oh, the jealousy I have for those with trees!!! As Scott and I walk around the neighborhood, I keep telling him how much I'd love a bunch of these blossoming beauties. Enjoy extra for me. : )

Amanda said...

Your trees are probably Bradford Pears like Brianne said....they could be Cleveland pears though....that's what we have and they look identical:) I LOVE them....we plated 2 when we moved in b/c I love them so much!

haiku