Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow: Round Two

It came again. This time it snowed for about 5 hours and when it was finished, some places in the area had up to 9 inches of snow. Since it was in the day this time, the boys were able to enjoy it more.

The boys with the cute snowman they made with Daddy, who came home from work early before the roads iced over.

They enjoyed a little snowball fight.

The boys and I. Once I went inside, I realized that in the short time we were outside, I had gotten sunburned. (Darn red-head skin...)

Ryan's snow angel. He had so much fun playing in the snow. Noah got cold really fast and wanted to go in after just a few minutes but Ryan could've played in it all day long.

1 comment:

honeyfam said...

it looks like everyone had a blast! i guess it's kind of fun when it's a novelty.....

haiku