Ryan playing musical chairs with the "big kids". He loved playing with all the older kids.
My little family. I can never get my kids to smile normally in a picture. They always make goofy faces, it cracks me up.
Brianne looking patriotic and lovely, as always.
Misty and baby Kylee waiting for the fireworks to begin.
Eric and Poopie, Jason and Noah.
Noah with his ring pop. The amazing Lisa gave ring pops and glow sticks to all the kids (and adults).
Ryan put his glow sticks on his shows because he said, "That's something that's never been done by anyone else. Ever." He always has to be original and different from all the other kids...I wonder where he got that from...?We had such a great time. It was a chance to get to see friends that we don't get to spend as much time with as we'd like and to get to know eachother a little better. Thanks Lisa for allowing us to share the 4th of July with you and your wonderful family!!
I didn't get pictures of everyone at the party and fireworks. If you want to see more pictures of all the fun, check out Lisa's blog.





4 comments:
It looks like you had a fun fourth.
Awww! Thanks for being so sweet! The BBQ would not have been any fun without people like you!
that looks like it was a blasty! i love how ryan is quirky like that!
HI Ami!
I just wanted to let you know that i am sooo sorry that i have taken so long to get back to you on your family name plaque. The week you emailed me I also got called to be the ctr 6 teacher in our ward...and with 10 little kids to entertain every week, i've been feeling a little stressed. Jared is in his 3rd week of the academy and things just barely started sinking in. But I promise I will have the plaque finished by the end of this week. I think i'm gonna try to set up a paypal account so you can just transfer the money on there. I'll let you know when I get it working. Thanks and i'll talk to you again soon!
Linds
Post a Comment