
**Ryan is tons of fun. He loves to joke around and get those around him laughing. He's the best big brother and tries to cheer Noah up when he's sad. Ryan loves singing and making up songs to perform for everyone and he loves helping me cook.
**Ryan's very meticulous and likes things to be orderly. He will shut himself in the toy room to clean it himself (so it's done a certain way). He has a mind for numbers and loves getting math homework.
**Ryan is a competitor and likes playing games. He makes friends fast and every time we leave the park he has a new friend to tell me all about.
**Ryan likes nothing more than to curl up with his brother and watch a movie or read a book.

**Noah's a mama's boy and wants me over everyone else, which is nice since Ryan was always such a daddy's boy. He loves hugs and hugs all of his friends and family. He'll come up and hug your leg and say, "I love you too,"
**Noah is seriously silly. He can get us laughing so easily with his funny faces and his funny descriptions of things (like saying, "I'm hungry like a buffalo." or "I'm growing like a crazy fire."). He's very creative and makes up all the games he and his brother play. He's also very artistic and loves drawing...on anything and everything.
**Noah's very observant and figures things out quickly. He figured out all the child locks by 14 months and then taught his brother.
**Noah is a picky eater. He doesn't like sauces of any kind or his food getting mixed together.
These kids are so much fun and definitely keep me on my toes. I'm so grateful to be their mommy and try every day to be a good one.





2 comments:
I read that on Kendra's blog too and it made me think of all of the cute quirks of my little ones too. Your boys are adorable! And you are such a good mom too! Awesome.
I love this post! I've been back for about a week and a half now, I'm just catching up on blogging about my vacation :) I also loved reading your "100" blog. Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment