I'm pretty upset right now. Last week while working on my lesson and the printer stopped working on me. No problem, Jason can fix it...nope it's toast. He explained that in the computer world a printer's really only good for a few years, it's like the hamster of your PC. Again, no problem, I started looking up prices and models that are hopefully compatible with the $80 cartridges we bought 3 weeks ago and trying to get the best deal. Then the computer started freezing on me. Yesterday it shut off completely on me twice and Ryan once. A few minutes ago it froze and I had to restart and then the internet wouldn't load so I had to reboot again. What the heck? Luckily I'm married to a computer guy but fixes like this always end up costing....
I wouldn't be so concerned but school starts in a few weeks and since I'm taking my courses online, I need it to not freeze on me. Ahhhhh, technology is a necessary suckfest (there's the swear).
But here's a picture of some cuteness that keeps me going and not throwing my dead printer and computer into the street.

Noah and Ryan were playing with ice yesterday. They put some in the shade and some in the sun and sat on chairs to see which ones melted faster...cute. This is Noah putting ice down the cracks of the deck because he wanted to feed the bugs.
4 comments:
Ok. I SOOOO relate. My last printer was so bad that I finally took it outside and beat it with a baseball bat. No lie! It felt so good. I hated that thing so much. We use things up til they die around here and I wanted to kill that printer...so I did. I LOVE my new one, by the way.
OH, no! Hate it! We are in the market for a new computer too...stinks that it is such a necessary evil! :)
Great pic of the Noah. Your boys are SO creative!
Sorry about the computer!
Love the ice game. too cute!
I'm glad someone thinks of the bugs. Good Luck with everything.
Post a Comment