I was looking through my pictures on my computer and putting them in order today and decided to write a blog about my boys. What's new, right? Well, I wanted to share some baby pictures of them.

Ryan was the funniest baby. He was born with his eyes wide open. He watched everything and took in the world around him. This is him 3 days old, watching us take pictures of him.

His favorite thing to do in his first few months was stare at his carseat. My favorite thing to do was watch him.

A little later, he liked to play in his bouncer. I'd turn on the music and lights and he'd kick his feet and watch.

When Noah was born. Ryan loved to watch his brother. He was always so concerned when the baby would cry and try to help him be happy again.

Noah was my little sleeper. He slept through the night by 5 weeks and took good naps during the day.

I have so many pictures like this from when Noah was little. He's sleeping in the background and Ryan has jumped in front of the camera with his great smile.

Noah was the messiest eater. He still is. He always wanted to do it himself and without help and ended up a disaster.

He's such a cute kid. His hair grows straight up. That's one reason we buzz it all the time.

They may fight sometimes but they really are best buds. I love this picture of the two of them. Ryan's face is so great, he's just so happy to be hugging his brother.
5 comments:
What a sweet post! I love it!
gotta love brothers!
What a bunch of qt patooties! Isn't it interesting how they come to us with little personlaties? That comment about Ryan being born with his eyes open and taking it all in is so fitting because he is still so much like that today! he is a smart cookie. I am just excited to see what great things he accomplishes as an adult (establishing international peace, cure for the common cold, discover a new planet, etc)
love the post:) YOu are making me want to treasure this "baby" time I have:) and that last picture is ADORABLE and Ryan's face is priceless!
I loved this one. SO cute. It is so funny to see how they change, yet how they have qualities that we can tie back to infancy. Motherhood is fun, isn't it?!
Post a Comment