Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Happenings

Things are busy around here so I thought I'd just post some pictures of a few things from the past week.
Chocolate and the two-year old...soap's best friend.

Ryan's favorite game is ninja turtles. His alter ego is Leo and he's saving the world from bad guys. Here he is with his "swords" ready to fight.

Ryan's growing so fast. These p.j.s aren't that old and they're already practically shorts. I feel like I buy shoes and pants every other week to keep up with this kid.


Noah drew my portrait. This is me with my glasses on...I think it's pretty accurate.
Then he said, "Wait, I forgot your hair." and drew this picture. He's so cute! And, these pictures are pretty good for a two year old.


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute! :)

My name is Andrea said...

Love the chocolate face and the picture.

We have the same growing problem over here!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are AWESOME for a 2 year old!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! And P has been known to have a sword down the back of his shirt also!

Chrystalee said...

Okay, so maybe I'm just a little behind in reading... the last post I saw was the dead spider and now I feel like I'm catching up for two weeks!!!! : ) You've been busy!

Kiki said...

I guess one good thing about living here is that we can by long shorts at the beginning of summer and they still look decent come fall. All of alex's pant were high waters this spring.

and...your kids are so darn cute!!!

Bethanne said...

Love the portraits! I could've totally pegged them to be you. :)

And the chocolate face is great! If you can believe it, Jax looks like that (with the addition of food in the ears, hair and eyes) after EVERY meal. The kid is the messiest eater alive. But it sure does make great pictures. :)

lindsay said...

hey ami! just send me an email at worst_witch@msn.com

I need to know your last name (i know you're on the Freeman side, but i dont know your married name) and what colors and font you want...i'm on the computer pretty much all day at work, so send me an email with any questions and we'll work it out. You're actually the first person who's showed actual interest in "ordering" so you'll be my guinea pig on figuring out how this should work! :)

Kendra said...

Those pictures are awesome...Ethan still draws the circle with two circles inside with a line for the mouth. That's it. I can't get that kid to draw to save my life, we need to hang out with you guys more!

haiku