Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Know Kung Fu


The day went much better for Ryan. The family went to Adventure Landing to take pictures with Spider-Man and ride some rides, we had to opt out due to Ryan's sunburn. (If one day with the grandparents does that to him....) Then we all met at the mall to see 'Kung Fu Panda' with all the cousins. The boys had to take pictures with the giant panda and the hulk.


How fun are these boys, seriously? At this point I don't know what I'd do around a group of girls.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How was the movie??? Give us a review...pretty please:)

The A Team said...

it was really funny!! there was some fighting (obviously...) and it got a little intense but, the boys liked it and left the theater kung fu fighting and talking about their "moves".

honeyfam said...

how fun!

haiku