I was tagged by the lovely Shauna to put down 7 quirks. Here goes nothing...
1.) My tongue is ticklish. So much so that I can't walk around brushing my teeth, I have to do it fast over the sink.
2.) I always count stairs when I'm on them...weird.
3.) I love music and usually have music playing around me or I'm singing.
4.) When I'm sick I like tomato soup or tuna fish.
5.) I love to color. I collect markers, crayons, colored pencils. You name it. I especially love to color with my kids. --I'm keeping Shauna's answer here because it's true.
6.) I LOVE spicy food and think of habanero sauce as a staple.
7.) I have nervous energy and tap my foot when I'm sitting "still".
Now I have to tag 7 people. I'm going to tag Kiora, Krista, April, Lindsey, Janie, Sarah H, and Teenie.





2 comments:
i'm gonna go do this. should be fun! :)
So funny. Ticklish tongue? Hot sauce? That's hilarious! :)
Post a Comment