Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick anecdote

I know I said I wouldn't be on for awhile but I wanted to post this story while it was still fresh...

I was in the office cleaning all morning and stopped and took a break during nap time to play a quick game of word roundup and Ryan came in to watch since he'd decided to not take a rest today. Here's the conversation we just had:

"Why is that so easy for you to do?"

me, "I don't know. Maybe because I'm smart?"

him, "No, that's not it. What else can it be?"

me, "I really don't know honey."

him, "I think it's the mouse. The mouse is easy to move so you can find things fast."

me, "Okay."

Well, now I know it's not me that's smart, it's my mouse. So I should start carrying it around with me so it can help me in every situation. Then I'd never get lost or forget something again.

3 comments:

Bethanne said...

I think that is hilarious. Isn't it great how "brutally honest" our kids can be sometimes...even when it isn't true?

shahna said...

I happen to KNOW that you are smart!

honeyfam said...

duh you're smart- but that's funny how he said, "no, that's not it". kids are hilarious!

haiku