Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh The Places We'll Go

I'm getting pretty excited about our upcoming San Antonio vacation (any S.A. peeps who want to hook up...call my parents house this weekend. ). The last few times people have driven up from San Antonio, my mom couldn't come so I'm extra excited to see her this time around.



Here's some people we're going to visit with this weekend....



my dad

my mom

jenni, my sister

pam, my brother's awesome girlfriend

annie, cool cousin

roger, annie's hubby

allan, the grumpy old family dog

our other pets, the orcas


Unfortunately, my brother will not be able to join us this weekend. He's busy with law school and can't get away until the end of July.

curtis, my brother

3 comments:

Bethanne said...

Have so much fun! I have only been to San Antonio once, but I loved it! :)

honeyfam said...

i'm so jealous! first mom and dad take ethan and now you guys are going without me. to my favorite place. it's just not fair. :)

the_sanchez_fam said...

hope you had fun. Lets try and get together soon, now that I am getting adjusted to going places with 3.

haiku