Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Operation: Organization

I may not be online or posting for awhile. I'm undertaking a huge task...I'm organizing my house (gulp). It's to the point where I know where things are...well, I know where the boxes are. We've lived in our house for about 9 months now and it's time to get things in place and organized. I started with the office and discovered that a file cabinet and a few other things will need to be purchased to continue (craigslist here I come). I'm going to completly finish a room before moving to the next. That's where I've fallen short before. I start working in one room and get distracted and move to another until my house is a bunch of unfinished little projects and no real progress....wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck!!!

Kendra said...

Good luck you brave woman! Call me when you need moral support... But not for good ideas because I don't have an organized bone in my body. I hope you have better luck finding a file cabinet on Craig's list than we did, we ended up buying a new one from Walmart (site-to-store). Spent too much, but it was about the same price as all the stuff we found on Craig's list. Oh well, at least I got a new cabinet out of it (hope you do too!).

Brooke said...

Good luck. I have been MIA for awhile, because I am doing the same. . . except I am painting the entire house as well. Quite the project. But I am bound and determined to have it all done this fall! Not easy with two toddlers :)

The A Team said...

painting comes next for us too.

honeyfam said...

good luck! i need to do some spring cleaning of my own! i'm frightened. (who knows what i'll find!)

My name is Andrea said...

argh! good luck. we've been here a year and still have some boxes...

haiku