He changes diapers and mops the floor,
When we need a hug, he gives us four,
He's the dad that all the dads want to be,
I'm so lucky he's married to me!

Jason and Ryan have always loved just holding each other. I don't know how many pictures we have of Ryan sleeping on his daddy.
Here he is getting attacked by Noah, another common occurrence in the Aaron household.
Jason's dad. Jason learned how to be a father from the best!
My dad. I can't imagine having a better example in my life. He's the greatest father and an amazing man!
Happy Father's Day!!!





3 comments:
What a nice tribute to your husband, father, and father-in-law. I am so proud of you going to school! hat a great lady you are Ami!
What a sweet post!
i love your little poem- that's cute! and i agree about jason learning from the best. :) that is sweet of you to dedicate a post to the fathers in your life.
Post a Comment