The pills are working!! This is amazing. Such a blessing! For both other pregnancies, the pills worked for about a week and then just stopped. I'm in my 6th week of the pills working. Fingers crossed that this keeps working. I don't want to be hospitalized and I don't want another PICC line.
On another note...I'm looking for playdates for Noah. He's such a great kid but I'm afraid he's not getting enough social interaction just hanging home with me. Yes, the pills are working but the side effects are dizziness and sleepiness so I spend a big chunk of my day passed out on the couch. When Ryan comes home from school, Noah goes crazy and I'm sure it's due to the long days of nothing.





2 comments:
Have you thought of putting him in Janette's preschool? It is REALLY inexpensive and looks fun.
can no longer drive much due to the 4 different meds i'm on every 4 hours. they make me a little loopy.
Post a Comment