Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Have Angels

I have a secret. I have angels that help me through the day. I have angels that are sneaking around my house. Some I know, some I've never met before but they're there and they're making all the difference to me and my family. There's a sneaky angel that drops off cases of water on my porch. A sweet and appreciated gesture since dehydration is what I'm fighting every day. There's an angel that calls to see how we're doing and ask what can be done. Nothing but we're so grateful for the call. There are angels that bring goodies for the kids. I'm so grateful for the angels that realize how hard this time is on the kids. With mom sick, life is at a stand still and they are missing a lot since dad works long hours. There's an angel who comes over late at night and talks to us. She asks how things are going and, like the other angel before her, asks what she can do. Nothing but thank you so much. There's an angel who calls and tells me she's made a whole batch of granola for me and hopes I can keep it down. What a sweet angel. Then there's the sneakiest angel of all. The angel that does my dishes while I'm asleep and makes sure the boys have clean clothes while I'm in this dark hole of sickness. I think that angel mopped the floor the other day. It looks cleaner but I must have missed the action because I just came out to a clean floor. I'm so grateful for all the angels in my life. I am blessed and never forget how lucky I am to have the chance to have another beautiful baby.

No comments:

haiku