
It even made an appearance on The Office last week. This t-shirt is funny on it's own but THIS makes it even funnier. The reviews are so funny.
Here's are 2 examples:
"I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt."
"Since owning the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, I have successfully solved 7 crimes in my city, including 4 cold case murders. The local police force is currently wishing to retain my services."





2 comments:
I know this shirt changed my life forever...if I ever I'm on a date and a guy is wearing this shirt, I'll run!!
I like the series like everyone else, but there are some really obsessed people out there!
And I LOVE the reviews. Awesome!
Post a Comment