I didn't get many pictures but here's what our room looked like.
It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Monday, October 12, 2009
10th Anniversary
This past Friday was our 10th anniversary. We wanted to get away for the night since that's a rarity. My sister was sweet enough to stay in the house Friday night and Saturday. Jason and I went out to dinner and went to a swanky hotel down the street. I found an awesome deal and it was so nice to sleep in. Who knew you could actually stay in bed past 8am? It was nice to just be with Jason for a whole day.
I didn't get many pictures but here's what our room looked like.

I didn't get many pictures but here's what our room looked like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you owe me pumpkin pie for watching them too.
Post a Comment