Now a reminder...
This is correct

This is not. I need to keep this straight since I find myself in men's rooms more and more often lately.

Also, note to self....
This sign

Does not mean this

So no more slowing down to 20 on busy main roads for no reason in the middle of the day.
And if I can stop hitting these....

That would be super.
There are a couple of factors making me such a dunce lately. The baby brain for one. All the pills I'm on to keep me out of the hospital (or as Noah says "hospickle") make me really dizzy and the fact that I'm only keeping down about 40% of what I'm eating so there's a vitamin shortage. Right now that's fine, I'm losing weight but not enough for my doctor to be concerned. (for example with Ryan I lost 15lbs in 4 days...that's scary)





2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I must have missed that one! Congratulations! Yay!
You are soo funny!
you totally are just blaming the poor baby here...rude!
Post a Comment