I have no idea why Ryan's yelling "eat more chicken". Silly kids.
It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Noah's 4th Birthday
My Noah turned FOUR last week!! He went out to a special dinner with his Nana and Papa (pictures pending... :) and then we had a nice party for him in the park.
I have no idea why Ryan's yelling "eat more chicken". Silly kids.
I have no idea why Ryan's yelling "eat more chicken". Silly kids.
We had a great time with good friends and family. Uncle Curtis came to town with a friend and spoiled the boys all weekend long. Good times were had by all!! Here are some pictures of our loved ones....mostly taken from a sitting position since a dizzy pregnant woman was manning the camera. :)
The kids had fun playing in the water and the weather was perfect. It was warm but not too hot with a great breeze.
Natalie wasn't able to come last year because she wouldn't have been able to play in the water. She made up for it this year.
Noah got everything he wanted. Which was pretty easy since all he asked for was a new boggle game because his is missing pieces.
What else is in here?
The perfect way to dry off. Noah and "his future wife" Ella being pushed by Tossi and Uncle Curtis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ami--First I have to say Congrats...I just caught up on you! WOW. I hope that they can mange your sickness with med's so you can function. I will keep you in my prayers for this next little bit.
I can't believe Noah is 4! Looks like a wonderful party for all (well maybe not for the sick preggo:(
Happy Birthday little guy!
Okay, so I haven't been on blogs in forever...but girl! Congratulations! I truly hope that you make it thru unscathed this time around and that the Lord will carry you thru the hard times. I am available to try and help whenever possible! I remember you telling me how hard it is for you...I'm praying for you!
It was an awesome party. We loved it. I've been thinking about you all week. Hope you aren't in the hospital!
Post a Comment