Last night I was struck by an urge to embroider something. I wanted to do a hand drawn something but can only draw one thing...so this is what I ended up with.

I think it's definitely wishful thinking on my part. An end to all this yucky hot weather and on to yummy pumpkin weather.
I was trying out some new shading techniques. It turned out okay, here's a closeup of some of the detail work. Not bad for 2 hours of work.
4 comments:
you are VERY talented:) and I am having the same wishful thinking:)
so cute!! you make the cutest stuff! :)
it's cute. Now make me my monkey pillow, you might even get it done before I graduate...from college.
fine, i'll make you your pillow. i started a couple of times but seriously need a monkey pattern...mine all end up looking like weird alien old men.
Post a Comment