My boy is so getting so big! Ryan started 1st grade today and LOVES it. He told me that he was too big for me to walk him into his classroom this year :( but he was so excited running off by himself that it was hard to be sad about it for very long. Ryan has a couple friends in his class from last year but told me that he's already friends with his whole class now so it's no big deal that his best friend's in another class (what a sport).
Ryan's such a great kid! As always, I feel so lucky to have a first row seat to this amazing boy growing up. He astounds me with his perception and touches my heart with his empathy. I love my little first grader!
The Wedding
My good friend was married this weekend. It was so much fun spending time with my family, who came to town to see our dear family friend hitched, and catch up with friends I grew up with. A funny coincidence is that Nancy married a nice guy who's family actually lives near us and his parents are in our ward here.
Here are the lovely bride and groom with her niece and nephew. How cute are they? This is totally going to age me (but since I grew up with her much older brothers that's not too hard) but my first memory of this beautiful woman is her in a pack and play on a spring break camping trip with our two families. WOW!!Last picture (I swear)





2 comments:
Happy 1st day Ryan! What a big guy...not wanting Mommy to walk him in! And what a beautiful bride!
wow, what a crappy picture of me. thanks.
Ryan looks cute though.
Post a Comment