It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Renovations
We've been working hard on the house lately and things are looking pretty good. My bedroom looks good but the biggest transformation is the toy room. Here's a before picture.
A little cluttered and very PINK.
Every thing was moved to the living room for sorting.
Now it's much more organized but most importantly....
NOT PINK!! It doesn't really do the color justice in this picture but it's a great silvery grey. I'm going to paint all the furniture orange and hang up dragons and fun orange and green paintings but haven't made them all yet. It looks great and will just keep looking better.
I also hung up my necklace holder. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
great job! I know how much work that all is!!! I hope you have better luck painting your furniture than I have:)
Cute!
Post a Comment