Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 21, 2009

So Excited!!

As we speak my mom and dad and sister are on the road traveling up to visit! I don't get to see them all nearly enough and love family visits. I wish, what most people who live away from family, that we could live closer together and see each other as often as possible. They drive me crazy but I love 'em..plus it's a short trip since I'm already mostly insane.

P.S. Was it just me or did anyone else feel the COOL breeze last night? Is fall really almost here? yea!!

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Do you want to hang out next week? We would have to meet at my house because I will have daycare kids, but the boys can play...

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Lets do Thursday around 10am. Is that ok?

Tammy said...

Have fun with your fam, tell them I said to drive you extra crazy.

haiku