One thing Jason and I have always wanted to pass on to our boys is a hunger for knowledge. I've read every thing I could get my hands on my whole life and want my children to have that passion for reading and learning. So far, so good. Ryan loves reading and Noah loves spelling out words for me off the top of his head. (The words he can spell without any help...stop go Noah Ryan car) Life is made up of little moments and, in my opinion, there's nothing better than a Sunday afternoon when everyone in the house is engrossed in a book.
These are the moments that make my heart soar...
On a completely different note, my embroidery book came!! I've been waiting for this book for weeks since it was on back order and it finally came yesterday. It's the coolest book and I'm feeling so inspired to try out different things.





No comments:
Post a Comment