Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I'm Doing

Up to this point, I've never been very clear (on my blog) about what I'm doing in school and what degree I'm going for. My end goal is to be a clinical/medical laboratory scientist. There's a great program not too far from me and I should be starting it around the time Noah starts Kindergarten. In the meantime, I'm finishing up the basics and getting a coding certification on top of it (so I can be working from home while working on my degree). The boys are so cute. They love "helping" me with my homework and we all do our homework together in the evenings. I think (I hope) that by doing this while they're young, I'm passing on a desire to learn and grow and to not let the little things that life throws at you stop you from higher learning.

3 comments:

Haley said...

Are you going to CCCCD? I am at the campus in McKinney. I am in Biology 1406 and Life Span Psych this semester. In January I will be taking A&P I and Stats, followed by A&P II and Microbiology. Good Times.

The A Team said...

i'm in mckinney too. next semester i'm taking a&p and bio along with chem (organic...blah). right now i'm in pharmacology, a computer class and a coding class.

Jenni said...

You are setting a great example for the boys! I'm proud of you sis.

haiku