Okay, I finished my last final of the semester last night (around 10) and my final grade count is......(drum roll)
99.95
100
and
96.25!!
Like I said, I totally know I'm a snot but I really didn't think I could do this or not do it well at least. The first grade is the one I'm proudest of, that class was super-hard. I was carrying that book around to the car pool line all semester long and it was my bedtime reading every night. If I keep this up, I should get into a good graduate program. :)
--Don't worry, I'm taking the summer off so there won't be any more school updates for the next 3 months but then....well, I can't promise anything.--
p.s. I got a 100 on my ginormous term paper that I worked on all weekend like a crazy fiend!





6 comments:
GREAT job! You sound like Dan! If he gets less than a 97 in his grad. classes he emails his TA (aka "coach")...funny for a guy who hates school in general! You guys are so smart! :)
Congrats!! that's awesome!! you're amazing with all you do!
also...i would love to get together when you come down to SA for sure! Ü
I'm so proud of my smarty-pant siblings...Man I'm the only "happy to get a C in spanish" one of the family. Lame!
But
Anywhoo, Good Job!
oh, don't worry i'll find my "happy with a c class". i have to take pathophysiology next semester (woohoo?).
Congrats! I am VERY proud of you!
ok miss smarty pants, I don't think ginormous is even a real word...
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment