It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Ouch...Tough Week
So far this week has been a real crap-fest...sorry to be crude but well it has. Yesterday we had the tire incident and this morning we were rear ended.
It was totally the other guy's fault but it still stinks and now my car looks sad. :( Everyone was okay. I hit my head but not too hard, I just forgot what purple smells like.
4 comments:
:( So sorry:( Really:( What a pain!
I am so glad your ok!
Sheesh! Glad everyone is ok. What a pain to deal with. Let me know if you need anything!
Dang, you really didn't need that bump on the head, it might make thing worse for you. You might lose all your remembereies (as Nat says).
No, seriously I am glad you are all ok. Car accidents really stink.
Post a Comment