Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Only One More To Go...

I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seat and anxiously awaiting the end of the semester, right? Or is that just me? Oh well. My last final is TONIGHT!! I'm so excited! Let me just say, I was SO nervous to go back to school but now that 2 out of 3 classes are wrapped up, both with 100's, I'm feeling a little more confident. I was so afraid that having babies and not being in school for 9 years has killed my brian (ha..)but now I'm feeling better about the whole situation. I can do this. Wow, I can actually do this.

Okay, that said, here's my latest crafty project. I did this last night after everyone went to bed....

I got so sick of my earrings all over the place or sitting in a drawer in my jewelry box and thought this would be the best way to see all my favorites. The best part is it only cost me about 80 cents to make. Awesome!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on your school!!!!

Love your earring project:) If I ever changed my earrings out I might need one of those:)

Chrystalee said...

WooHoo!!!! Freedom is sooooo close ... oh how to spend all the extra time?????? : )

Congrats!!!

haiku