Okay, I'm taking a break for a minute. Noah and I are listening to the B-52's (Rock Lobster--oh yeah!)and spending some time together before I take my last 2 finals. My ginormous paper was finished and turned in last night so my stress level has dropped substantially.
A couple weeks ago we had some nice family fun. Here are some great pictures from that.

Yours truly with my new nephew Joey (he's so cute).

Here he is with my sweet sister in law Kaitlyn. I love this picture, I'm sure there are about 15 things I did wrong but it turned out so sweet.

Ryan and Bella playing together. They love each other. I'm so grateful that my boys are growing up so close to their cousins.

Like any good party, it was topped off with a dino cake. The kids dug sporting green tongues all night.
1 comment:
what a cake! hope you guys are doing well. have fun swimming, we went again today. I think Nat has found a new love.
Post a Comment