I don't have any pictures but I just had a huge flat tire in the middle of Plano. Luckily, it was about 3 blocks from Jason's work. Three wonderful Samaritans stopped before 2 police officers parked behind my car and said that we should just get started on the tire before Jason could get there. Of course he pulled up just as the officers were lowering the jack. I'm so glad I live in a friendly area. When my car died in Waco, we had dozens of cars drive right by, 3 police officers and a firetruck and NO ONE stopped.
Luck was with us again when a Discount Tire was just around the corner so we wouldn't have to drive the long way home on a donut and a Wendy's was next to that. Tires & dinner all in one...bonus.





1 comment:
fun!
where do ya'll live?
janessa lives in mansfield...i think it's just south of dallas. Ü
wish i had that kind of luck with tire trouble! Ü
Post a Comment