Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Uppity Date

I started my classes yesterday and in about an hour I'm going to get my books. So exciting!! It was thrilling to take 2 quizzes yesterday. The three classes don't look like they'll be so bad, mostly. There's one class that from the looks of the syllabus and textbooks, I'll have to work a bit harder in just because it's a computer program class and I'm not super great on the computer. Now it's off to spend hundreds of dollars on 5 books (very sarcastic 'yea').

4 comments:

shahna said...

I am so jealous that you get to go back to school. I am really looking forward to when Brady starts kindergarten and I can go back and start my master's degree. i love school and I love learning. Granted, I will be THE OLDEST person in class (ok so maybe not in a graduate program?) but probably pretty close. I am so happy for you!!!!

The A Team said...

there are people in their late 50's in my classes. online's a whole different ballgame.

Tammy said...

awesome, I am so happy for you and proud of you!!!!!

Kendra said...

Brian saved us $500 by buying his books online. Guess how much they STILL cost this semester--- $700! That's right, if we'd bought them straight from the bookstore... $1200. Wow.

Congrats on starting school, I'm so jealous!

haiku