Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fairy Tale Party

Last Sunday was Lila's 4th birthday and the cousins were there en masse. Here are some pictures of the fairy tale fun.


The kids played outside for awhile. It was a beautiful afternoon and the kids ran around for about an hour.



Then this great guy came and provided some awesome entertainment for the kids. They loved it.

It was a great party!!


**An update on my family's health...Jason and I both have sever bacterial sinus infection. We're on the mend due to some heavy-duty meds but it's still no fun.
Ryan's ear is getting better. He's not having any more pain and he told me he's feeling "almost 100% better".**

3 comments:

Tammy said...

glad to hear, it stinks to be sick!

Amanda said...

oh- Ami---I hope you guys are all 100% better soon!

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun party! I hope you all get better soon!

haiku