It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
happy Birthday Ami!!!! I haven't seen you around lately! I miss you. I will be thinking of you today on your special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you got your e-card last night.
Happy Birthday! I love Will Ferrell! I think we could all use a little more cowbell...
Ahhh, I love that clip. Happy Birthday, my beautiful friend, may all you wildest dreams come true.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMI DEAR...HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR.....Sorry that just popped in my head:) hope you had a happy day:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy Birthday Ami!!!! I haven't seen you around lately! I miss you. I will be thinking of you today on your special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you got your e-card last night.
Happy Birthday! I love Will Ferrell! I think we could all use a little more cowbell...
Ahhh, I love that clip. Happy Birthday, my beautiful friend, may all you wildest dreams come true.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMI DEAR...HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR.....Sorry that just popped in my head:) hope you had a happy day:)
Post a Comment