It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I'm Sick Of...
Being sick and being surrounded by people who are sick. I've had bronchitis for the past week. My kids are all snurgly and their noses are running like crazy. We've recovered from strep but the gunk remains. I just want to get better and my kids to get better. I have no tolerance for sickness (in myself). It takes up too much time, time I could be using doing other things and it makes me impatient and crabby with my family. I was all prepared to blog about my sort-of-niece's birthday party last Sunday night but just don't feel like it. I'll have to post pictures of Princess Lila and her magical fairytale party when my lungs don't feel like they're going to explode and I can breath and my kids aren't wrestling in the other room because that's how they show us they don't feel good (by throwing each other into furniture...apparently telling us would be too simple). I'm so tired and in need of a hug...if anyone can get past my horrible, hacking cough to give me one.
Why it's all worth it...(random cute pictures in no particular order)
I hope you recover like NOW! I know what you mean about the sick. If my kids don't get well.....I am moving to Hawaii. Well...not really but to somewhere warm year round! I can't wit till spring/summer this year. usually I dread it....but I am dreaming of it:)
And those pic's --OH MY--So ADORABLE!!!!!! I love every single one!
keeping our fingers major crossed over here. so far my non-germaphobe life has stayed sick free which is very much needed right now with no health insurance
6 comments:
cute pics!
I hope you all feel better soon!
I hope you recover like NOW! I know what you mean about the sick. If my kids don't get well.....I am moving to Hawaii. Well...not really but to somewhere warm year round! I can't wit till spring/summer this year. usually I dread it....but I am dreaming of it:)
And those pic's --OH MY--So ADORABLE!!!!!! I love every single one!
Those are the best pics! Hope you feel better!
Ami I think you forgot the rules!!!
#5245 of the most ridiculus things that mothers are to do and not sure it clearly states that:
Moms are not allowed or even suggest that they are sick
sorry dude!
keeping our fingers major crossed over here. so far my non-germaphobe life has stayed sick free which is very much needed right now with no health insurance
Post a Comment