Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I've Been Up To

As some of you know, I've been working on starting my own business with a friend. We're still waiting on our business license and some other paperwork but, I'm at a point where I can give you a preview of what I've been working on.

Bloom Where You Are Planted
This pillow turned out so cute. It's all super soft wool felt and hand embroidered.

Star & Tree Christmas Ornaments
There's more but I just wanted to show everyone a sample of what I've been working on. Every thing's hand embroidered (even the word 'joy') and made with tons of love and I'm having a blast doing it!!

The official blog will be rolling out in the next few days, it's almost ready. We're just getting paypal and a couple other kinks worked out and then, I'll be ready to start selling my sewing. (so excited!!)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute!!!! wow, you are talented!

My name is Andrea said...

cute!

Bethanne said...

All so cute!!! I'm glad I'm finally getting to see them. Are you going to try selling things on etsy? I can't remember...

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Those are so cute! I love to craft but I am no good at sewing, especially hand stitching! If you ever make an Nativity things let me know, I LOVE hand made Nativity things!!!!

Kendra said...

Beautiful.

Sue C said...

These are the cutest EVER!!! I had no idea you did this stuff! Good for you, I say...

haiku