Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by the lovely Jessica so here are some random facts about yours truly.

8 TV Shows I love to watch: Really I don't get to watch that much t.v. but I try not to miss Chuck or The Office, they're my favs. Also, I didn't have to change the first 4 from Jess...great minds eh?

1. Chuck
2. Pushing Daisies
3. The Office
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Dr. G Medical Examiner
6. Big Brother (I know, I know...)
7. Monk
8. Grey's Anatomy


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Babe's
2. Tokyo One
3. Joe's Crab Shack
4. Taco Cabana
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. the place we went to with Tammy and David every time we went to Tuscon (yummmy but the name escapes me)
7. In 'n Out
8. Kona Ranch

8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Drove Ryan to school
2. sewed like a mad woman
3. met Amy's brother in law
4. picked Ryan up from school
5. held Melissa's week old baby (he's so cute!!)
6. snuggled my boys
7. talked to my cousin (who's coming in 3 days..woohooo)
8. went to the movies with my book club


8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Nanny/Maid
2. second car
3. embroidery floss
4. longer days
5. a nap
6. New clothes
7. a nice vacation
8. more dates with my hubby

8 People I Tag:
I don't know if 8 people even read my blog :) so I tagged anyone who wants to do this!!

even though this is posted on wed, it's actually from tues...i just was too tired to keep typing last night. just in case you were wondering how i've done all 8 things and it's only 10am.

1 comment:

shahna said...

OF COURSE 8 people read your blog!!! I don't always comment but I ALWAYS read it. Wasn't book Club fun Tues. night? I thought that movie was AWESOME and I was so glad to go with my girlfriends since it would have been torture for my hubby to sit through that with me. Shandi and I boo hood like a bunch of babies!!!!

haiku