Today's playdate was at Fisher farm. I've never been very good at attending the weekly playdates but went to this one, not only to have fun on the farm but to spend some time with my good friend
Lisa. Noah "fed" cows by throwing bread at them from a distance and played on the playground and had a great time on the swings. We all had a great time!!


Kaleb (Poopie) and Noah (Noodle) in the car on the way to the farm.

This is as close as Noah dared to get to the cows. He watched as his friends fed the cows and refused to feed them himself because,"they'll bite me mommy." Even when I assured him they wouldn't, he was convinced they would.



Noah having a great time playing on the playground...far away from the cows.

Me and my little buddy. He was cracking me up with his camera "smile". This guy is so much fun, I'm so lucky to get to spend some one on one time with him.
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Noah is a riot, isn't he...and he sure is loving his one-on-one time with mama, huh. Classic.
Post a Comment