It's about time we got on the web and attempted to stay in touch with all the people we're too busy to call.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Not Dead...I Swear
This week has been crazy (and it's only Tuesday). I just wanted to post really fast before I went to bed to say, I'm not dead just super busy. I've been working like crazy because I have a gig lined up for my new business so we're trying to get as much inventory built up before November 14th. More information will come as I get it but it's all moving pretty fast and it's exciting right now....hopefully I'll start making some $$$ in the process but I'm enjoying the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
good luck!
Oh my goodness. I'm so glad you are enjoying it though, that will make a HUGE difference. And I can't wait to see everything. You are so talented!
Post a Comment