Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

9 Years Baby

This has been our 9th anniversary weekend! It's been so much fun!! How many sentences can I end in an exclamation point!!

On Friday my sweet friend took Noah during the day so Jason and I could have some time together. We ran some errands together but had fun since it was just the two of us and then we went out for our favorite food...sushi.
We even had fun waiting for Ryan in the carpool line. It was nice to run around and do all my daily activities with Jason (and no kids). After 9 years, he's still my guy!!
The next morning Jason surprised me with beautiful flowers. We usually don't do gifts for our anniversary but flowers are always appreciated. They were so long, I felt like Miss America and HAD to do the wave.
Aren't they lovely?

We spent Saturday with the boys and my father in law stopped by. The evening was spent at a friend's house playing apples to apples (which rocks). All in all it was a great anniversary!!

Jason still makes me laugh and still makes me happy. I'm still glad to hear his key turn in the lock and love watching him with the boys...he's such a great father.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you had a happy weekend. I love doing the simple things together. Crazy extravagant things can be fun, but the little things always remind you how much you love your guy :) Here's to many more happy years!

Amanda said...

What a sweet tribute! Happy 9 years:)

haiku