--Shoes are faster than Spiders
--Deodorant is edible
--Magic erasers clean everything
--Baby wipes are great for carpet cleaning, dusting, as well as cleaning up a baby
--A kid can go from the bathtub to dirty again in 5 minutes
--Lighting bugs glow on the inside too
--Spaghetti sauce looks great on freshly painted walls
--No matter what you feed them, somehow kids end up covered in chocolate
--Everything leads to wrestling
--Spiders don't die when you pee on them
--Yogurt turns white when painted on the table and left to dry
--Chalk drawings on white carpet come up with a vacuum
--Ketchup goes with everything...and on everything
--Sitting is for squares...jumping is much cooler
--All bugs should be poked with a stick
--Everything can be used as a weapon
--Growling is a language
--"Mommy, you look pretty today." are the sweetest words in the world (especially when there's peanut butter in your hair)
--Getting dirty is a way of life
--Clothing is optional when company comes over
--Every fire station is a little different (we've visited them all)
--Cookies taste better after being thrown on the floor then dipped in leftover ketchup from lunch
--All friends are your best friends
--A hug is the best thing in the world
--Larry Boy's cool, Spider Man's a little cooler but Superman's the coolest of all because he flies.
--Greasy fingers + ketchup = time to play with mommy's hair
--Digging in dirt right before church is cool
--Chocolate milk baths are good for your skin
--Time really does fly
I love being a mom! My boys are amazing and teach me something every day and are helping me have more patience than I ever thought I could have. I hope that someday I can be a good enough mom to deserve such wonderful people in my life!





5 comments:
that was poetic. you should publish that one!
ditto...that was very well said, ami!!!
What a cute post!
I loved the, "Spiders don't die when you pee on them." Hysterical and sweet.
that was cute. i love your boys!!!
Post a Comment