Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

We Have to Move, Mommy!!

I had to post this story. Earlier today, Ryan came running from his bathroom, pants around his ankles screaming that we have to move and to start packing the bags. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he'd used too much toliet paper and broke the toliet and now the only way to fix it is to just move. I made it in just in time to turn off the water and avoid an indoor pool...whew. I thought that it was so funny that he thought that he'd broken the house and now we'll have to move. We talked about fixing things and doing things to avoid problems and hopefully he learned something today. If not, it was funny.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

lol!!!! Too Funny!

honeyfam said...

that is too cute! kids really do say the darnedest things! (especially yours! :D )

haiku